Coversyl 5mg 30 Tablets
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE.
Please read this INSTRUCTIONS carefully before using this medicine because it contains important information for you.
• Keep these instructions for use. You can need to read again.
• If you have other questions, please talk your doctor or pharmacist.
• This medicine has been prescribed for you personally, please do not give it to others.
• When using this medicine, tell your doctor that you are taking this medicine when you go to a doctor or hospital.
• Follow the instructions in this manual. Do not use high or low doses other than the recommended dose for the drug.
In these operating instructions:
1. What is COVERSYL PLUS and what is it used for? 2. Cautions before using COVERSYL PLUS 3. How to use COVERSYL PLUS? 4. What are the possible side effects? 5. COVERSYL PLUS Storage
Headers are included.
1. What is COVERSYL PLUS and what is it used for?
COVERSYL PLUS is a combination of 10 mg of Perindopril Arginine and 2.5 mg of Indapamide active ingredients.
• It belongs to the antihypertensive group.
• Perindopril is a class of drugs called angiotensin converting enzyme (ADE) inhibitor. Such medicines expand blood vessels, allowing your heart to pump blood into the veins more comfortably.
• Indapamide is a diuretic. Diuretics increase the amount of urine produced in the kidneys. However, indapamide is different from other diuretics because it increases the amount of urine produced very little. Both agents reduce blood pressure and work together to check your blood pressure.
• COVERSYL PLUS film-coated tablet is white and round. It is available in a box with 30 tablets.
• COVERSYL PLUS is previously written to patients who use perindopril and indapamide tablets separately. These patients will now be able to use a COVERSYL PLUS tablet containing both active agents.
2 COVERSYL ARGININE should be considered before using the plus
Do NOT use COVERSYL ARGININE PLUS in the following situations If
• The active ingredients perindopril and indapamide or COVERSYL ARGININE any substance contained plus hypersensitive If (allergic)
• any previously If symptoms such as difficulty breathing, swelling of the face or tongue, severe rash on the face or tongue, severe rash on the face or tongue, or other symptoms, such as angioedema (such as angioedema),
• If you have diabetes or kidney discomfort If you are receiving treatment.
• Severe liver failure or liver encephalopathy (deterioration of the liver due to impairment of brain function), if any,
• If you are entering renal failure or if dialysis,
• potassium levels in the blood is low or high,
• untreated decompensated heart failure (severe water retention, difficulty in breathing) If,
you are pregnantor if you are planning a pregnancy (see ”Pregnancy“ and ”Breastfeeding“),breastfeeding
• COVERSYL PLUS is not used in children if you are.