- Electronic mesotherapy gun with automatic speed and injection control.
- 16 programmes according to cc.
- Automatic control of depth (1mm to 10 mm / 0.04 to 0.4 in).
- Silent and free of reaction movement thanks to its ergonomic design.
- LCD graphic display.
- 4 hours autonomy without recharging.
- Lithium battery with a lifespan of two years.
- It allows dry operation.
- Power: AC 110 – 240 V, 50 – 60 Hz
- Weight: 520 g / 18.3 oz
- Dimensions: 48 mm x 280 mm x 193 mm / 1.8 x 11 x 7.6 in
- PPP (point by point)
- Auto (0.03 cc – 0.5 cc)
- NPG (60 inj / min – 360 inj / min)
WHAT SUBSTANCES ARE INJECTED IN MESOTHERAPY?
Different substances are used in mesotherapy:
- Phytols: Concentrated plant extracts with alcohol-free active ingredients that can be applied in aesthetic medicine to treat circulatory problems and cellulite, as well as in inflammatory processes and in sports medicine.
- Venetonic substances such as Hammamelis or horse chestnut. Ruscus is used as a toner of the vascular wall and as a capillary permeability corrector. Ivy is a powerful anti infiltrating substance in the subcutaneous tissue.
- Harpagofhytum as an anti-inflammatory substance, Meadowsweet as a precursor of salicylic acid and others.
SUBSTANCES USED IN MESOTHERAPY MUST BE:
- Tolerant in terms of dermis and subcutaneous cells, i.e. non irritant to prevent nodules, local necrosis or abscesses.
- Non allergenic.
- Non soluble in oily solutions to avoid systemic effects.
- Not incompatible with cocktails or mixtures to avoid crystals or precipitations.
- They must have a known and predictable effect.
HOW SHOULD THE SUBSTANCES BE COMBINED?
The different combination of substances used in mesotherapy depend on the purpose of the treatment:
- Local anesthetics because of its powerful vasodilating action that improves local microcirculation such as lidocaine or procaine (x 200 allergenicity).
- Vasodilators with effects on the vegetative nervous system.
- Synaptolytics: Tetramethylammonium chloride.
Pain control treatment:
- Local anesthetics such as procaine and lidocaine.
- Substances with neurotrophic effect such as cyanocobalamin or hydroxocobalamin.
- Anti-inflammatories such as diclofenac (voltaren) or indometacin.
- Venous tonics that reduce capillary permeability such as dicumarine.
- Healing substances such as centella asiatica.
- Anti-arthrosics such as iodoglutional.
WHAT SUBSTANCES SHOULD NOT BE EMPLOYED?
- Hypothalamus hormones
- Chorionic gonadotrophin
- Thyroid hormones
- Diuretic substances
- Neuroleptic substances
- Anxiolytic substances
- Antiemetics and others
OPTIONAL SPARE PARTS AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBPAGE:
- Ref. 264-BATTMESOPRI Replacement lithium battery for Mesotherapy gun Meso-Pri.